Deadlands: The Way of the Brave
- Every five days, wounded or Incapacitated characters may make Vigor rolls.
- Wild Cards remove one wound level (or their Incapacitated status) with a success, or
improve two steps with a raise. A critical failure increases a Wild Card’s wound level by one. If the hero already has three wounds he becomes Incapacitated.
- Extras lose their Incapacitated status with a success and expire if they roll a 1 on their Vigor die.
- Subtract wound penalties from these rolls as usual, as well as any of the modifiers below.
|NATURAL HEALING MODIFIERS|
|-2||No medical attention*|
|-2||Poor environmental conditions, such as intense cold, heat, or rain|
* Medical attention means that someone with the Healing skill is actively checking the patient’s wounds, changing dressings, giving what medicines are available, and generally looking after the patient’s well-being.